Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Last haul from 2015

Before I start writing about new beauty things in 2016 allow me to show you few products I got in the end of 2015.
First are the things I got from our annual beauty fair where I went with a strict shopping list (LINK).
Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat is my all time favourite holy grail product. I have tried many other similar products but nothing compares to this one. I can literally do whatever after two minutes of coating my nails with it!
Since all of the Living Proof products for my hair type were sold out I got this gigantic bottle (800ml) of Tahe Botanic Cleansing Total Shampoo which is meant for deep cleaning your scalp and hair. Unfortunately I can't use this shampoo anymore because for the first time in many many years I got dandruff from using it.
Blendercleanser Solid soap bar for cleaning makeup brushes is so fast and effective, it blows my mind! Especially for cleaning my foundation and cream product brushes. I do use an alcohol based product for spot cleaning but if I need my brushes squeaky clean, this little soap bar is the key! Yes, it is pricey but it will last you quite a while.
Stenders came out with three EDT fragrances in November last year and were so nice to let me pick my favourite of the three. I picked Northern Light which smells really fresh and has notes of lemon, passion fruit, mango and musk. I have received many compliments wearing it so I suggest you take a sniff next time you're around a Stenders counter :) It also lasts quite well on my skin.
MADARA is another Latvian brand that I like and during their 40% off sale I ordered Vitalising Soap and Sun Flower Golden Beige Tinting Fluid travel size product to try it out. The body wash had a nice zesty scent to it so I liked to use it in the mornings. It wasn't anything super remarkable but then again it's just a soap :) The tinting fluid is a tinted moisturiser that evens out the skin tone and gives it a nice glow. I suggest you subscribe to their newsletter so you'll be notified when they have sales next time and if you're interested in organic skincare you can try out some new stuff :)


Mõtlesin teha kiire ülevaate asjadest, mille veel eelmisel aastal soetasin ja seejärel alustada uute 2016. aasta postitustega :)

Messile Ilu Sõnum läksin eelmisel korral kindla ostunimekirjaga (LINK) ning soetasin oma kõige-kõige lemmikuma küünelaki kiirkuivataja Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat. Ma olen proovinud lugematu arv erinevaid kiirkuivatajaid aga Seche Vite vastu ei saa minu silmis neist ükski.
Kuna minu juuksetüübile mõeldud tooted olid Living Proof letis juba otsas, soetasin selle ülisuure pudeli Tahe Cleansing Total sügavpuhastavat šampooni. Kahjuks ei saa ma seda enam kasutada, sest üle saja aasta tekkis mulle juustesse kõõm.
Pintslite puhastamiseks ostsin Blendercleanser Solid seebi, millega sain kaasa ka väikese täitepakendi. See seep on tõesti tõhus ja kulub seda ka väga vähe :) Soetada saab seda näiteks SIIT, SIIT või SIIT.
Eelmise aasta novembris tuli Stenders välja kolme uue tualettveega, millest nad lahkelt lubasid mul välja valida enda lemmiku. Mind kõnetas enim värske Northern Light, mida kandes saan alati komplimente. Hetkel on need lõhnaveed Stendersis väga hea hinnaga, nii et soovitan kiirelt oma sammud poodi seada ning oma ninaga asi üle vaadata :)
Madara teeb tihtilugu oma veebipoes kuni 40% soodukaid, nii et ühel sellisel soetasin endale Vitalising Soap dušigeeli ja reisisuuruses Sun Flower Golden Beige Tinting Fluid tooniva näokreemi. Kehaseep oli väga mõnusa ja värske lõhnaga, mida mulle meeldis kasutada just hommikuse virgutajana. Tooniva päevakreemiga saab nahatooni ühtlustada ning see annab kena Kuma. Väga hea näonahaga inimesed võivadki seda kasutada jumestuskreemi asemel, muul juhul sobib see hästi ka jumestuskreemi alla :) Neile, kes huvituvad looduslikumast kosmeetikast, soovitan end Madara uudiskirja saajaks registreerida. Nii jõuab info soodukate kohta kiirelt postkasti :)

1 comment: